27 Jul Roasted Broccoli
- 1 large Broccoli (cut into even sized florets)
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Lemon (Juiced)
- 2 Pinches Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 4 – 5 grinds Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Toss Broccoli with garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and salt.
- Place the florets in a parchment lined baking sheet (spread into a single layer)
- Roast in oven for 15 -20 minutes (will be fork tender and beginning to brown)
- Toss with Parmesan while hot and top with black pepper.
- Serve immediately.