27 Jul Mango Avocado Cucumber Salsa
- 2 cups Mango diced (about 2 Mangos)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion finely diced
- 1 cup Avocado diced (a ratio of 1 Avocado to 2 Mangos is good)
- 1 cup English Cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro minced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Lime Juiced (use only the juice)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, adding the lime juice and olive oil last.
- Refrigerate for a least 1 hour to allow flavor fusion (can be done up to 1 day ahead).