27 Jul Italian Sausage – One Pan Dinner
- 4 – 6 Italian Sausage (medium spiced)
- 10 Baby Potatoes (cut in half)
- 1 Sweet Potato (diced)
- 1/2 lb Brussel Sprouts (halved)
- 1/2 lb Button Mushrooms (left whole)
- 1 cup Carrots diced into 1/2 in pieces (same size as potatoes and sweet potatoes
- 1/2 Red Pepper (cut into strips)
- 1/2 Yellow Pepper (cut into strips)
- 1/2 lb Green beans (I like to use the french beans)
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Herb de Provence
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- BBQ the sausages on medium high until charred and partially cooked. Remove from BBQ and slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Combine the Potatoes, Sweet Potato, carrots, sprouts and mushrooms in a bowl add 1/2 the oil and 1/2 the Herbs de Provence mix together and spread on a parchment lined backing sheet (or stoneware pan).
- Place the root vegetables in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Combine the peppers, brocolli and green beans with the remaining oil and Herbs.
- Add the sausage and pepper / green bean mixture to the baking sheet and mix to combine evenly.
- Place the baking tray back in the 400° oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- Once done (30 minutes in total) remove pan from oven and grate the parmesan over the pan and leave in cancelled oven for 2 minutes.