27 Jul Gluten Free Croutons
- 1 Loaf Gluten Free Bread (a fresh loaf versus a frozen loaf)
- 1/4 Cup Butter (melted)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning (or any dried herbs of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Trim the crusts off each slice.
- Mix the butter, oil, garlic powder and herbs in a small bowl.
- Brush each slice of bread with the melted mixture on both sides.
- Then cut the bread into crouton size cubes.
- Spread evenly on the prepared baking sheets
- Bake @ 350° for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. They will crispen up more as they are cooling.
- Store in a ziplock bag (in the fridge).