27 Jul Crisp Apple Chips
- 2 Apples (any kind, but I’ve used Granny Smith)
- 1 TBSP Raw Sugar
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200° F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice the apples very thin using either a very sharp knife or an mandolin and lay them on the baking sheets separated (not overlapping)
- Spinkle the sugar and cinnamon over the apples after they are on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour. Turn the slices over and bake for another hour. When the second hour of baking is done, shut the oven off but leave the apples in the over an yet another hour.
- These can be stored in an airtight container once cooled (if they are not eating before you get them put away).