27 Jul Coconut Shrimp
Posted at 02:06h
in All Recipes
- 1 lb Large Shrimp (peeled, deveined and tail off)
- 1/2 Cup Corn Starch
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 3/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Cups Flaked Coconut
- 3 Egg Whites (beaten until foamy)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a cooking sheet with parchment paper
- Shrimp should be rinsed and well dried.
- Mix Cornstarch, salt and cayenne pepper in a small bowl until well combined.
- Dredge the shrimp in the cornstarch mixture.
- Taking one shrimp at a time from the cornstarch, add it to the beaten egg whites and then cover with coconut, coating well.
- Place on cooking sheet and